Using our intelligently designed and intuitive dataset, you can quickly understand how Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSGS) is lobbying the U.S. government, how much they’re spending on it, and most importantly – the bills and specific issues on which they lobby.
Gain an informational edge with our Lobbying Data Intelligence. Perform analysis by company, lobbyist, lobbying firm, government agency, or issue.
For lobbying firms: understand your competitors. Understand who is registering with who. Gain insight on quarterly reports and specific issues other firms are lobbying on.
Our lobbying data is collected and aggregated from the U.S. Senate Office of Public Records from 1999-present and is updated on a regular basis. We utilize advanced data science techniques to ensure accurate data points are collected and ingested, match similar entities across time, and tickerize publicly traded companies that lobby.
Our comprehensive and advanced lobbying database is completed with all the information you need, with more than 1.6 million lobbying contracts ready-for-analysis. We include detailed information on all aspects of federal lobbying, including the following fascinating attributes, among much more:
1. Clients: The publicly traded company, privately owned company, interest group, NGO, or state or local government that employs or retains a lobbyist or lobbying firm.
2. Registrants (Lobbying Firms): Either the name of the lobbying firm hired by the client, or the name of the client if the client employs in-house lobbyists.
3. Lobbyists: The names and past government work experience of the individual lobbyists working on a lobbying contract. 3. General Issues: The general issues for which clients lobby on (ex: ENV – Environment, TOB – Tobacco, FAM – Family Issues/Abortion).
4. Specific Issues: A long text description of the exact bills and specific issues for which clients lobby on.
5. Bills Lobbied On: The exact congressional bills and public/private laws lobbied on, parsed from lobbying report specific issues (ex: H.R. 2347, S. 1117, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act).
6. Agencies Lobbied: The names of one or more of 250+ government agencies lobbied on in the contract (ex: White House, FDA, DOD).
7. Foreign Entities: The names and origin countries of entities affiliated with the client (ex: BNP Paribas: France).
Gain access to our highly unique and actionable U.S. lobbying database. Further information on LobbyingData.com and our alternative datasets and database can be found on our website, or by contacting [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSGS) lobbying for?
Summary of Lobbying Data:
– Lobbying Firm: Cozen O’Connor Public Strategies
– General Issues: Immigration, Budget/Appropriations, Taxation/Internal Revenue Code
– Specific Issues: Pandemic response and liability legislation, Tax Policy, Immigration issues, Pandemic Response and liability legislation, Immigration
– Government Agencies: Senate, Executive Office of the President (EOP), House of Representatives
One could infer that Madison Square Corp is lobbying on immigration because it may have employees who are undocumented or may be affected by changes in immigration laws. They could be lobbying on budget/appropriations and taxation/internal revenue code because they are looking for tax breaks or increased funding for their business. Additionally, their focus on pandemic response and liability legislation suggests they may be concerned about potential legal repercussions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Overall, it’s important to note that the reasons for their lobbying efforts may be more nuanced and complex than these inferences suggest.