Using our intelligently designed and intuitive dataset, you can quickly understand how Avalon Globocare Corporation (AVCO) is lobbying the U.S. government, how much they’re spending on it, and most importantly – the bills and specific issues on which they lobby.
Gain an informational edge with our Lobbying Data Intelligence. Perform analysis by company, lobbyist, lobbying firm, government agency, or issue.
For lobbying firms: understand your competitors. Understand who is registering with who. Gain insight on quarterly reports and specific issues other firms are lobbying on.
Our lobbying data is collected and aggregated from the U.S. Senate Office of Public Records from 1999-present and is updated on a regular basis. We utilize advanced data science techniques to ensure accurate data points are collected and ingested, match similar entities across time, and tickerize publicly traded companies that lobby.
Our comprehensive and advanced lobbying database is completed with all the information you need, with more than 1.6 million lobbying contracts ready-for-analysis. We include detailed information on all aspects of federal lobbying, including the following fascinating attributes, among much more:
1. Clients: The publicly traded company, privately owned company, interest group, NGO, or state or local government that employs or retains a lobbyist or lobbying firm.
2. Registrants (Lobbying Firms): Either the name of the lobbying firm hired by the client, or the name of the client if the client employs in-house lobbyists.
3. Lobbyists: The names and past government work experience of the individual lobbyists working on a lobbying contract. 3. General Issues: The general issues for which clients lobby on (ex: ENV – Environment, TOB – Tobacco, FAM – Family Issues/Abortion).
4. Specific Issues: A long text description of the exact bills and specific issues for which clients lobby on.
5. Bills Lobbied On: The exact congressional bills and public/private laws lobbied on, parsed from lobbying report specific issues (ex: H.R. 2347, S. 1117, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act).
6. Agencies Lobbied: The names of one or more of 250+ government agencies lobbied on in the contract (ex: White House, FDA, DOD).
7. Foreign Entities: The names and origin countries of entities affiliated with the client (ex: BNP Paribas: France).
Gain access to our highly unique and actionable U.S. lobbying database. Further information on LobbyingData.com and our alternative datasets and database can be found on our website, or by contacting [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Avalon Globocare Corporation (AVCO) lobbying for?
Unfortunately, as an AI language model I don’t have access to the company’s background or external knowledge to create custom inferences, opinions or summaries about their lobbying data. Therefore, I can’t provide a valid inference about Avalon Globocare Corporation’s lobbying activity. However, I can provide guidance on how you can summarize the data on the lobbying firms, general issues, specific issues, and government agencies they lobbied on.
– Lobbying Firms: Avalon Globocare Corporation hired two lobbying firms, Tauzin Strategic Networks and Tauzin Consultants, Llc to represent their interests in Washington D.C.
– General Issues: The available information doesn’t specify the general issues the company lobbied on.
– Specific Issues: The available information doesn’t specify the specific issues the company lobbied on.
– Government Agencies: The available information doesn’t specify the government agencies the company lobbied.